|Home||» Products||» Health Supplement Raw Material||» Vinpocetine Chemicals|
- CAS No
Offered Vinpocetine Chemicals are the semi-synthetic derivatives, acquired from the lesser periwinkle plant. Widely utilized for their neuroprotective effects, these are formulated by using the suitable elements blended in the pot quantities. Provided synthetic derivatives of the vinca alkaloid vincamine have neuroprotective as well as cerebral blood-flow enhancing effects. These are also utlized as the medicine in Eastern Europe for the treatment of age-related memory impairment as well as cerebrovascular disorders. Widely useful for the body building community, Vinpocetine Chemicals come with safety and precaution.
Key Points :
- Identified as a new anti-inflammatory agent, which curbs the up-regulation of NF-κB via TNFα in assorted cell trials.
- Also capable to inhibit voltage-sensitive Na+ channels, consequent in a dose-dependent drop-off in induced extracellular Ca+ ions.
- As the phosphodiesterase (PDE) type-1 substances, these can make an addition in the intracellular levels of cyclic guanosine 3'5'-monophosphate (cGMP), so as to provide vasorelaxant effects on the cerebral smooth muscle tissue.
- Widely applicable for their therapeutic uses.
Note: We also pack them in top quality packaging sheets, and air tight containers, bottles as per the needs.
- CAS No.:42971-09-5
- Place of Origin: Suzhou,Jiangsu,China
- Grade Standard:Medicine Grade
- Appearance:White crystalline powder
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- As per Requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Packaging Details
- Safe Export Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa