|Home||» Products||» Health Supplement Raw Material||» N Methyl D Aspartic Acid|
N Methyl D Aspartic Acid
Provided N-Methyl-D-Aspartic acid (NMDA) stands as a synthetic agonist of the NMDA receptor, which copies the binding activity of the endogenous ligand glutamate. The NMDA receptor is a voltage-gated ion passage that is closely active in spatial learning, memory, and perturbing the average conduct of this receptor system with NMDA vulnerability is meant to alleviate the elucidation of NMDA receptor-mediated states. The supplement is a glutamate-like excitatory matter, which particularly works as a powerful excitant. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic acid (NMDA) binds to NMDA-receptor and makes interaction with it, which causes a conformational alteration in the receptor or related membrane particles.
Key Points :
- This stands as a amino acid derivative, functional for its specific agonist activity.
- Made with the utilization of authentic chemicals in right quantities.
- Widely applauded in the arena of health care products additives.
- Available in the form of white crystalline powder.
- Packed in 5 kg barrels.
Adverse Impacts :
- Known as a poor substance for the uptake transporters.
- Found to rise the intracellular calcium by releasing arachidonic acid, both of which make oxygen radicals, which can induce neuronal death.
- Product name: Adrafinil,Olmifon,CRL-40028
- CAS: 63547-13-7
- Appearance: Slight red to off-white powder
- Purity: 99%
- Package: 1kg/bag
- Place of Origin: Suzhou,Jiangsu,China
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- Appearance: white powder
- Molecular Formula: C15H15NO3S
- Molecular Weight: 289.35