|Home||» Products||» Health Supplement Raw Material||» Galantamine Hydrobromide|
Product Code : GH 13
Brand Name : SUZHOU MYLAND PHARMA
- CAS No
- Medicine Grade
- Pharmaceutical Industry, Biomedical Fields, Other
Galantamine Hydrobromide is used to treat dementia (difficulties with mental functions, or doing every-day tasks), related with Alzheimerâs disease. It is effective for various other memory impairments. A reversible and competitive acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, Galantamine hydrobromide may be used for combination therapy. It belongs to a group of drugs, called cholinesterase inhibitors. With similar chemical structure, they are frequently used to treat related conditions.
- Galantamine is used for the treatment of dementia, due to Alzheimerâs disease.
- It does not cure the Alzheimerâs disease.
- Available forms are: tablet, solution, or extended-release capsule.
- Product name: Galantamine Hydrobromide
- CAS Number: 1953-04-4
- Purity: 99%
- Molecular Formula: C17H21NO3â¢HBr
- Molecular Weight: 368.27
- Appearance: white to off-white powder
- Solubility: Sparingly soluble in water
- Synonyms: Galantamine Hbr / Hcl; Galanthamine hydrobromide #; Galanthamine Hbr
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- As per Requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Packaging Details
- Safe Export Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa