|Home||» Products||» Health Supplement Raw Material||» Cordycepin|
- Other Names
- CAS No
- white crystalline powder
Cordycepin works as a purine nucleoside antimetabolite as well as an antibiotic that is separated from the fungus Cordyceps militaris with powerful anti-neoplastic activities. It has shown cytotoxicity against the leukemic cell lines in vitro. Utilized in various trials involved in the treatment of Leukemia, this chemical compound is typically utilized in traditional medicines as for its anti-inflammatory effects. Standing as the derivative of the nucleoside adenosine, Cordycepin was initially infused from the fungus Cordyceps militaris and is now synthetically produced.
- It has been found to make a robust, rapid and imipramine-like antidepressant effects in the depression of animal models.
- Suppresses the protein synthesis as well as cell adhesion via the effects on signal transduction.
- Utilized as a valuable traditional Chinese medication.
- Functional as an active component of WECS, it might be a candidate antimetastatic and anticancer agent.
- Type:Herbal Extract
- Variety:fungus extract
- Type:Solvent Extraction
- Packaging:Drum, Vacuum Packed
- Place of Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Grade:Pharmaceutical Grade
- Chemical Name:3-Deoxyadenosine
white crystalline powder
100g per bag
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Packaging Details
- Safe Export Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa